As featured on
- Ready to be free of student debt in 10 years? Click HERE to schedule a PSLF diagnostic with us.
- Already pursuing PSLF? Go directly to our jobs board HERE.
- The average loan balance of PSLF participants today is $87k. As a general rule of thumb, if your individual income is 1.5 times or more higher than your total federal debt, it’s likely that PSLF will deliver little value versus other options.
NON-PROFIT AND GOVERNMENT EMPLOYERS
PSLF SALARY CALCULATOR
To schedule a PSLF diagnostic:
TOP 5 STUDENT LOAN SERVICER ERRORS DURING THE CARES ACT PAYMENT HALTDrafted by Brandon Barfield and Jason DiLorenzo, Doctors Without Quarters After months of reporting on…
PSLF-qualified Employer SurveyToday, we’d like to share the results of two surveys we conducted regarding Public Service…
- Easiest PSLF calculator available anywhere!
Calculate your effective “PSLF Salary” in less than 3 minutes.
- Get an estimate of total payments required until PSLF is granted.
- Married? Fear not, we show payments for both Married Filing Separately and Jointly.
- Discounted, comprehensive loan consultations available through DWOQ.