- Ready to be free of student debt in 10 years? Click HERE to calculate your estimated benefit from PSLF.
- Already pursuing PSLF? Go directly to our jobs board HERE.
- The average loan balance of PSLF participants today is over $90,000. As a general rule of thumb, if your individual income is 1.5 times or more higher than your total federal debt, it’s likely that PSLF will deliver little value versus other options.
NON-PROFIT AND GOVERNMENT EMPLOYERS
PSLF SALARY CALCULATOR
“The scenarios that highlighted the debt to income ratio and whether it is even worth pursuing [PSLF] were incredibly helpful. I have never quite heard it framed that way, but it was so clear.”
“Not only did I learn I qualify as a 30hr/week employee, which I previously thought had to be 40 to be considered full-time, but I was also able to immediately use the information this morning during a virtual college recruitment fair to promote the benefits of our program.”
Recruiter & PSLF Candidate
“This was incredibly informative and provided some different ideas on how to maximize PSLF as a recruitment tool.”
Non-Profit Hospital Recruiter
Learn if you're a PSLF candidate in less than five minutes:
The Clock is Ticking on the CARES Act Payment Halt and the PSLF Limited WaiverWe hope this message finds you well and enjoying your summer. As the student loan…
THE PUBLIC SERVICE LOAN FORGIVENESS (PSLF) LIMITED WAIVER: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (Updated July 2022)Last October, the Department of Education announced an overhaul of the PSLF program, which is…
Decision on Loan Cancellation Looming, IDR Plan Updates Move Millions Closer to ForgivenessStudent loans continue to dominate headlines and deliver good news to tens of millions of…
- Easiest PSLF calculator available anywhere!
Calculate your effective “PSLF Salary” in less than 3 minutes.
- Get an estimate of total payments required until PSLF is granted.
- Married? Fear not, we show payments for both Married Filing Separately and Jointly.
- Discounted, comprehensive loan consultations available through DWOQ.