- Ready to be free of student debt in 10 years? Click HERE to schedule a PSLF diagnostic with us.
- Already pursuing PSLF? Go directly to our jobs board HERE.
- The average loan balance of PSLF participants today is over $90,000. As a general rule of thumb, if your individual income is 1.5 times or more higher than your total federal debt, it’s likely that PSLF will deliver little value versus other options.
NON-PROFIT AND GOVERNMENT EMPLOYERS
PSLF SALARY CALCULATOR
“The scenarios that highlighted the debt to income ratio and whether it is even worth pursuing [PSLF] were incredibly helpful. I have never quite heard it framed that way, but it was so clear.”
“Not only did I learn I qualify as a 30hr/week employee, which I previously thought had to be 40 to be considered full-time, but I was also able to immediately use the information this morning during a virtual college recruitment fair to promote the benefits of our program.”
Recruiter & PSLF Candidate
“This was incredibly informative and provided some different ideas on how to maximize PSLF as a recruitment tool.”
Non-Profit Hospital Recruiter
To schedule a PSLF diagnostic:
FedLoans Extends Contract, PSLF Increases 750% Year-Over-YearLet’s start with the good news, and then we’ll get to the… well, also good…
THE PUBLIC SERVICE LOAN FORGIVENESS (PSLF) OVERHAUL: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.Excellent news in the student loan world this week! The Department of Education announced an…
Summer Turns to Fall, FedLoans Turns to… ???We hope this message finds you well as we bid farewell to the Summer season….
- Easiest PSLF calculator available anywhere!
Calculate your effective “PSLF Salary” in less than 3 minutes.
- Get an estimate of total payments required until PSLF is granted.
- Married? Fear not, we show payments for both Married Filing Separately and Jointly.
- Discounted, comprehensive loan consultations available through DWOQ.